Created by Jerry Gruvis
For most music producers who don't play the guitar, it is difficult to create human textures with VST's and Plug-Ins. That is why Jerry Gruvis has whipped up quite the collection of electric and acoustic guitar loops. This library has everything from slinky electric funk, acoustic bounce, and even some Dr. Dre style muted riffs. A variety of tempo's, keys, and FX textures gives you a little bit of everything to fit your musical needs. All guitar riffs were played on a Fender Strat and Yamaha acoustic guitar using various stomp-box chains and a Roland VG-99. These sounds combined with some highly effective post-processing help to bring the warmth and saturation that you expect from a real guitar. These bread-and-butter sounds were designed and tooled specifically to cooperate on the grid but still have that human feel. They are perfect to use as starting points or later additions to your productions. Enjoy!
- 32 audio files in 16-bit/44.1 Stereo WAV format.
- Guitar riffs include BPMs and Keys for maximum use, easy looping & creative flow!
- Variety of sounds from clean acoustic, electric wah, heavy-handed FX, and everything in between.
- Compatible with all standard DAWs & samplers that use .WAV formatting.
- NO compression or saturation/flat “pancake” sounds.
- Carefully mastered “under-zero”. NO nasty “digital-clipping” & plenty of headroom.
- ALL SOUNDS are completely royalty-free!